What a fabulous place! We spent three nights at the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel in London which was perfect for our special weekend away. The hotel is fascinating and full of history with unique features of the ‘good old days’. Perfectly placed, it also offers an excellent base to explore London and the local areas by foot or public transport.
- Breakfast served in ‘The Booking Office’, the station’s original Victorian ticket hall within the hotel
- Our breakfasts were all 1st class with exceptional service from the staff
- Wonderful pool & spa area with subdued lighting, beautiful tiles and chairs to relax in
- Well equipped room with minibar
- Ice room on each corridor with an ice bucket in the room
- Fascinating setting, take a stroll around St Pancras Station for a slice of life, to eat or to shop
- A 2 minute stroll to the British Library which is well worth a visit (out the main entrance and turn right)
- Superb transport links for getting across London
- If we have to find one, the pool was a little smaller than it looked in the photos but excellent all the same
- Windows in the room did not open on the top floor (obviously for health and safety) but temperature control in the room was very good and the traffic noise probably would have been too loud with it open
We would highly recommend the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel for its uniqueness and overall 5 star quality. The breakfasts were excellent and having them in the old booking office really was a very unique experience. Make sure you explore the hotel and see the Grand Staircase which is worth the walk up the stairs. A really special place to stay.
Address: Euston Road, London, NW1 2AR
Booking online with Booking.com