La Palma sightseeing coach tours offer a great way to relax and see the highlights of the island with a knowledgeable guide. These popular trips range from low key island tours covering the popular areas to Caldera hiking trips with a guide.
The following La Palma companies offer a range of island tours:
- Natours (recommended by Outdoor Views)
You can also book tours through your hotel or travel agent in most cases.
Hints & Tips for Coach Trips
- You will generally be picked up from your hotel either by the coach or via minibus transport to the coach
- Important Note! In order to make the trips worthwhile, the coaches pick up and drop off passengers from a number of hotels and locations across the island. This can result in quite a long time sitting on the coach (which they don’t tell you when you book). We went on a number of trips and this was generally not a problem except for one. The trip had an early start via a minibus to the coach, a late finish on the minibus again, hours spent sitting on the coach and just a fairly short time at the actual place we were visiting! This was a bit ridiculous and we wouldn’t have booked had we known
- You may need to take a packed lunch with you so check when you book
- Aside from the actual places of interest, the coach trips also offer a good way to see the other resorts and hotels during pickups!